Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

NFL Rant

What's up guys? It's your boy HipsterC and its been a while hasn't it? Yes, I've finally regained access to the blog and I'm back to bring you more sports than ever. Are you ready? Well lets get started with the NFL. What the fudge is going on in the NFL? A lot has happened that nobody would have expected. For example after going 2-14 last season, the Kansas City Chiefs are 4-0. That's right! 4-0. They have already doubled their win total from last year. That's pretty impressive. Although they are doing better, I wouldn't get to far ahead of myself if I were a Chiefs fan. Those 4 victories came from 4 teams that didn't make the playoffs last year, and very likely, won't make the playoffs this year either. One of them was the 0-4 Jaguars. The NFL commissioner is attempting to move a franchise to London. What does this have to do with the Jaguars? They were the team the NFL proposed to move to London. Only problem, London doesn't want the Jaguars. That's got to sting if you're the Jags. Not even a city that has never had a NFL franchise wants you. Well, I wouldn't want them either. They're a pretty terrible team. In other NFL news, the Broncos have dashed out of the gate, leaving every opponent they've faced in the dust. Peyton Manning is having a career-year, and is already being considered the favorite as the 2013-14 MVP award. It would surprise no one. It's going to be difficult for any team to take them down. The only team I see beating them would be the Seahawks, in Seattle. Unfortunately, that matchup won't take place. Opposing conferences, and the Super Bowl won't be played in Seattle, so, I guess the Broncos have a pretty good chance of becoming just the second team in NFL history to ever go undefeated. Along with the 1972 Dolphins. Obviously, they're the team to beat this year. Well, I hope you enjoyed reading this. I certainly enjoyed typing it. I will A-B-C ya later!
~HipsterC

No comments:

Post a Comment