Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Cleveland Cavaliers Rant

What is up readers? You know who it is. HipsterC back to bring you an overview of the Cleveland Cavaliers. First, you've got Lebron going home to Cleveland and joining all star point guard Kyrie Irving and the recently traded all star PF Kevin Love. Now I don't mean to complain but.........SERIOUSLY BRO!!! ANOTHER BIG 3?!?!?! I thought we were done with this. I was so thrilled when I found out the Heat bandwagon had collapsed and then this s**t happens. I mean come on Lebron. Stop making big 3's please. I don't think it's too much to ask is it? You don't need two all star teammates everywhere you go. It's getting ridiculous. I applaud the Cavs for finally putting together a respectable roster but dang. Where are they getting the money to sign all these players? Let's quickly go over the STACKED roster that is the new Cleveland Cavaliers.
Projected Starting 5:
PG: Kyrie Irving
SG: Dion Waiters
SF: LeBron James
PF: Kevin Love
C: Anderson Varejao
Well...... Pretty good Cavs, pretty good. Plus they have a bench. This is a deep team that in all seriousness will probably win the east. I hate to say it but it's true. The only team I can see putting up a fight against this super team is the Chicago Bulls. Unfortunately the Bulls only have a chance if Derrick Rose is healthy come playoff time, which has been an issue the last couple of years. As a basketball fan, I sure hope so. He is one of the best players in the league when he's healthy. Well I think I've ranted long enough about the Cavs. Let me know what you think about the Cavs this year.
Peace~HipsterC


No comments:

Post a Comment